Thursday, June 16, 2011

Been working on something kinda big

So I have been M.I.A for a long while.  Everyday life got in the way, etc.  I could come up with a ton of excuses.  My biggest excuse will be here around November 6th!

Keeping it classy with a work bathroom pic

Introducing Baby Parks! 
 I am 19 weeks 4 days pregnant.  We find out next week if it will be a sweet little girl, or a wild little boy.  This little baby is nothing but a miracle.  We had some fertility issues and a thyroid problem.  Everything seems to be on track and going good now.

Is that a good enough excuse for my absence? 

Anyway, I found this little craft idea on Pinterest.  By the way, Pinterest is my new obsession.  I can't get enough.  If you have a page, let me know.  I'd love to follow.

I decided to try it for my dad as a fathers day gift.  Here is the final product:



A tip: Buy the washers at Home Depot...much cheaper than Lowes.

Hope you are having a wonderful summer!

1 cool people have somethin' important to say:

MrsDixon said...

Ummm, where have I been? Your pregnant! Congratulations love!!!!