Friday, August 13, 2010

Riding the crazy train

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me lately. 
 Kevin and I took an amazing vacation to Naples a few weeks ago and since I've been back I feel like I'm loosing my mind. 
I can't make any decisions. 
 I am unmotivated to do anything. 
 I am busy at both jobs and I'm ready to run away from it all.

I guess vacation was too good.  Reality is beating the crap out of me right now.

On a happier note, I have decided that once a month I will have mini-vacations at home.  I have scheduled out one week a month that I will only work. 
 No house work.  No extra projects for family and friends. 
No extra hair appointments to do. 
A week of what I want to do - nothing else.
I am sticking to it.  Only an emergency will pull me away from my selfish-bringmebacktosanity-mini-cation.
(Kevin & I in Naples, Fl 7/24/10)

My week is coming up soon and I cannot wait!

What have you done for yourself lately?

0 cool people have somethin' important to say: