Wednesday, July 21, 2010

They make me go all teeny bopper

I have a mad crush on three things...

1.

My husband-of course!


2.

Sugarcult

3.

Motion City Soundtrack

My husband has my heart. 
 The other two - they have my ears.  I go all teeny bopper when I hear their music.  It takes me back to my college days and being 18. 
When I was 19 I met the guys in Sugarcult and I couldn't say hardly anything...  Dorkiest moment EVER!  Well maybe not ever, but pretty close.
Both bands have fun music.  Come on, the dude in Motion City with the crazy hair- I wanna hang out with him on that fact alone.

Who makes you go all teeny bopper?

2 cool people have somethin' important to say:

MJ said...

What makes me go all teenybopper? CELEBRITIES! I am a celebrity stalker!!!!! I don't care who it is, I want to meet them! :) well...maybe not LiLo because she is a train wreck...:) And Twilight makes me all teenybopper. :)

Katie said...

Ah yes, the woes of getting dressed in the morning. Best of luck! If I can look (at least somewhat) put together then anyone can. I totally have faith in you! And if you do post about it please let me know. I'd love to see. :) Happy Friday!