Monday, May 17, 2010

Yard Sale!

I am having my first yard sale. 
 Its a lot of work but I hope the payoff is worth it. 
I have been going through boxes and inhaling a lot of dust. 
The hardest part? Pricing! 
How do you know if its a fair price? 
My hubs thinks everything is more valuable than it really is.  
So, with a margarita in my hand, I am going to be selling my junk precious items this weekend.  Who knows, maybe after a few drinks, I will be giving it away, ;)




all images found via yahoo image search


1 cool people have somethin' important to say:

MrsDixon said...

Good call on the margarita!!!

P.S. My hair was NOT an at home attempt, I think my hair was just sooo blonde that it didn't soak up the color quite right. Plus, I heard, after the fact, that certain medications can effect your hair color- which, since I just had surgery, have been taking medications.

I am going in today in a few hours to get it fixed. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go back blonde-ish, or even is she can just get it brown...not red.

Any additional suggestions, or key words I should use with her? lol