Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh Baby!

No, I'm not preggers...

but someone dear to me is.

My cousin, Ashley, is due with a sweet baby girl. 
I am helping with the baby shower in June.

The theme is Jungle Babies



and I am coordinating with Lime Green and Pink!

I have the invites 80% complete.  I am finishing them this week.  I will post pics after I mail them out.  

 As for the decorations, I plan to make these:


And some paper flowers and such. 

My gift to her is a whole lota medicine cabinet supplies.  Not really crafty and fun, but I am sure she will appreciated it when baby Audree has a belly ache or the sniffles.

I am still planning all the games...
So, help a girl out....what are your baby shower suggestions?


2 cool people have somethin' important to say:

MrsDixon said...

I have never been to a baby shower! But this theme is so adoreable! And I loooove those green paper flowers!...too cute!

Renanda said...

I have never planned a baby shower before but I have been to a couple. Of course I want to pull out all the stops but my hubby says the bank account won't allow it, lol.