Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Feeling so loved!

I am having the BEST WEEK EVER!!!  I just received a very prestigious award!

The queen The Queen, Mrs Dixon,from The Doll House just blessed me with this:


How special do I feel right now? Pretty darn special-it's my first blog award! 

Makes me feel like this:

Thank you so very much, Mrs Dixon!

I was asked to share 5 interesting things about myself.

1. I am currently renting space at a salon and I love it!  I am my own boss.
2. I have no children, just my fur babies, Toby, Rebel, and Riley 
3. I dream of spending my days by the ocean
4. I have a large list of things I will accomplish before I am 30.
5. My husband is my best friend.  Even if he is more like the wife, and I am the hubs ;)


I would like to pass this award onto 5 blogs I enjoy reading...
They are in no particular order

1. Laura at Buttons and Ribbons...because she sews awesome things
2. Jessica at Happy Together...because she is an amazing mother and inspirational crafter
3. Crystal at Stories from my ute...because I just found her via Mrs Priss and ♥ her already
4.Caroline at The Feminist Housewife...because she has amazing stories to tell
5. Linds at Thats so cuegly...because she has wonderful beauty tips and craft ideas

Ladies, please follow The Queens rules and pass the love around.



THE KINGDOM AWARD shall hereby be given to bloggers who exhibit the ability to induce knee slapping laughter by their majestic and royal stories.




Rules:


1. Put THE KINGDOM AWARD logo on your blog, or within a post (including the rules)


2. Thank the person who gave you the award in the post


3. Pass the award on to 5 deserving bloggers, crowning them the royal court


4. Enter a link to the royal winners so others can enjoy their blogs


5. Let the Royal Court know they received the award in a post


6. Share 5 interesting things about yourself that make you worthy of such an award.

3 cool people have somethin' important to say:

Morgan said...

Yay for awards!! And you definitely deserve it!

Kristy (The Queen) and I are real life friends and you better believe she's just as fabulous and queen-like as she comes across online. I love that girl to death!

Renanda said...

Thanks Morgan! You both crack me up! I love reading both of your blogs.

MrsDixon said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got a chance to post this!!! P.S. Thank you so much for the hair advice! I had totally forgetten that you are a stylist!! Ok, so, my natural hair is actually quite dark....and I work in a salon (office), so I don't have to worry too much about cost (yay)...So, that in mind, and making sure I am totally ready for it- do you think it would look good darker? lol