Monday, May 24, 2010

Feelin' HOT HOT HOT!

I had a successful yard sale!  I had fun with my friend, Heather. 
It was a lot of work, but I got rid of a lot of junk.

Saturday was cloudy and a bit rainy.  We had to cover the tables with tarps twice because of sudden down pours.

Sunday was VERY sunny.  I stayed in the shade about 90% of the time. 
I still ended up with a red bib.

I wasn't kidding.  I am very fair and the sun is attracted to glowing surfaces.

I dream of days living by the beach.  I know that means buying stock in SPF 50.



2 cool people have somethin' important to say:

MrsDixon said...

OMG! You poor thing for your sunburn!!! But great news on the good yard sale!

Morgan said...

OUCH! Oh my gosh, you poor, blistered soul! Isn't there a hot fireman or pool boy around somewhere to rub some aloe vera on that burn? I'd find one, stat.

I love the 'glowing surfaces' line. You're hilarious.