Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pretty little girl with ribbons in her hair

I recently discovered a new blog. 
Miss Priss is funny, sweet, and has a bit of an attitude.
I love it!
I followed her tutorial and made myself a headband.
Go Here and make one yourself!

This is how mine turned out.



Here is my new friend sporting the headband



Have fun!

I found my headbands at the Dollar store-
 6 for $1!

Don't forget to give Miss Priss some comment love :)

6 cool people have somethin' important to say:

Mrs. Priss said...

This turned out SO cute! I love the polka dot ribbon! I'm glad you were able to get some use out of my tutorial. :)

Also, for some reason when you try to leave a comment on your posts, it doesn't take you to this comment page. My hubs (computer geek/hacker) got me here through a different route, but I just wanted to let you know in case people are trying to leave comments but can't. This post definitely deserves comments! :)

Renanda said...

Thanks for letting me know about the comment issue. I think I fixed it. I am new to this blogging thing and I am learning, lol.

Hope to see more crafty things from you in the future!

Jenn said...

What cute head bands! I love them! Thanks for stopping by. Maybe you'll win the I-spy bags!

Jenn said...

Hey! Did you see you WON?!! I can't seem to find your address to send you the I spy bag. Email it to me when you get a chance.
jennjohnson06@gmail.com

Jenn said...

That would be great if you want to blog about the bag. Thanks. I'm glad you like it.
Jenn

Its So Very Cheri said...

I am letting everyone know that I have moved my blog to my new site www.itssoverycheri.com
I need to ask you, to please go over and RE-SIGN up to follow me over there. Google won't let you take your Followers with you so you are no longer getting my info in your reader, unless you have gone over and signed up. Sorry if you have already done so, I am trying to go back and forth between both blogs as well as my new e-mail and my old e-mail.
I have lots of fun things going on over at the new blog, so I hope you will hop on over and check it all out.

I also have a new give-a-way starting tomorrow.
Cheri www.itssoverycheri.com