Monday, November 9, 2009

Tis the season to be jolly....





I started working on my christmas gifts.  I decided, for the first time ever, I would make all my christmas gifts.  I took my 20% off everything coupon to Jo Ann's and had at it. 
2.5-3 hrs later, I had almost everything I needed. 

*
*
*


For the men in my family:

   Pint glasses with chalkboard tags

 image:bookcuz on flickr






For the women in my family:




Shower wraps
Body Scrub


For the Teens in my family:

Iron-on printed t-shirts and hoodies
Etched mirrors



image: marajane cre...flckr


For the little nieces:




Some small gifts for everyone else:

Elastic Watch Band
Glass Tile Necklaces









 I'll let you know how it goes and I will post pictures when items are completed.


As of right now, the tile coasters are 70 percent finished, the t-shirts are designed, and the watch is started.

0 cool people have somethin' important to say: