Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Here we go



I used to think life was only about pleasing others. That was something I did (and still do) to the point of becoming angry and being left empty handed. I am learning that it is OK to do things for yourself. There really is ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY if you make yourself a priority. I am also figuring out how to make that happen. This is a blog to share that with all of you. Any suggestions or tips are always appreciated.

3 cool people have somethin' important to say:

**Amy** said...

If you give to yourself you will be better able to give to others! Lovely picture. I am commenting here to answer your question about the glass tile pendants getting bubbles. I actually spread the glaze with my finger on the paper and then place the paper on the tile. Then I rub the paper with a clean finger to make sure there are no bubbles. Hope that helps!

Renanda said...

Thanks! I think I used too thick of scrapbook paper, its almost like cardstock and the edges lifted. When I pressed them back down, I got bubbles. I think I am gonna try to use fabric next. Thanks for the help, its really appreciated!

Happy Nester said...

Renada, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...
I signed up to follow you.
Beautiful picture. Blogging for me, is my way of doing something for my self. I am glad to hear you are taking some time for you.
I hope you come back and visit soon.